Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 15, 2020
In this space, the User will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and us as responsible for this website. As a User, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
LINKED WINE, S.L. (hereinafter LINKED WINE) as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of data personal of our users. This website, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the website of https://linked.wine (hereinafter website) including the content and services made available therein . Any person accessing the website https://linked.wine (hereinafter User) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at any time of the LINKED WINE portal.
The acquisition of any of the services implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions indicated, without prejudice to the acceptance of the Particular Conditions that may be applicable when acquiring certain services.
These General Conditions may be modified without prior notification, therefore, it is recommended to carefully read their content before proceeding to purchase any of the products offered.
LINKED WINE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that its corporate name is LINKED WINE, S.L., with NIF B01697747, with registered office in Laguna de Duero (Spain) Camino de Los Barreros 1ª, Oficina A.
4. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT
5. SECURITY MEASURES
The personal data communicated by the User to the website may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to LINKED WINE, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Communication between users and the website uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to protocols such as SSL / HTTPS, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
6. COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with LINKED WINE. In this way, the User agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website is prohibited, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, is prohibited, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners; any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners; its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, the User agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of third parties, the website or LINKED WINE or that could damage, disable or overload the website. or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web. However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, LINKED WINE cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems ( software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of LINKED WINE. The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by LINKED WINE.
The User knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a User or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify LINKED WINE of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The website may provide links to other websites of its own and content owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links. LINKED WINE is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User for accessing said links.
Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not guarantee or have any obligation or liability for any third party material or websites, or for any third party material, products or services.
We are not responsible for any damage or damages related to the acquisition or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transaction made in connection with third party websites. Please carefully review the policies and practices of third parties and make sure you understand them before participating in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
The User who intends to establish any technical link device from her website to the website must obtain the prior written consent of LINKED WINE. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between LINKED WINE. and the owner of the site in which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by LINKED WINE of its contents or services.
9. MESSAGE POLICY
On our website it is allowed to send messages among users to promote products and make inquiries. Messages that are not related to the theme of this website, which include defamation, grievances, insults, personal attacks or general disrespect towards the author or other members, will not be accepted. Messages that contain information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as messages that violate our data protection policy, will also be deleted.
The services offered, together with their main characteristics and their price, are broken down in the subscriptions and events sections. The prices of the products that are collected on the website are expressed in Euros and the corresponding VAT will be added to them, in this case it will be 21% except for invoicing to intra-community operators or third-country operators, unless otherwise stated and they will be guaranteed during their validity period, except for printing errors.
LINKED WINE reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products and / or services offered to Clients. In this way LINKED WINE can, at any time, add new products and / or services to those currently offered. Likewise, LINKED WINE reserves the right to withdraw or stop offering, at any time, and without prior notice, any of the products / services offered. In this case, the price to apply will be the one in force on the date the order is placed. In any case, the final cost will be communicated to the customer in the electronic purchase process before the customer formalizes their acceptance.
In this case, the price to apply will be the one in force on the date the order is placed. In any case, the final cost will be communicated to the customer in the electronic purchase process before the customer formalizes their acceptance.
Once inside the website, and to access the contracting of the different products, the User must follow all the instructions indicated in the purchase process, which will mean reading and accepting all the general and particular conditions set out in the website.
11. PURCHASE AND / OR CONTRACTING PROCESS
The steps to follow to make the purchase are:
- To make any purchase on the website, the customer must be of legal age.
- In addition, the client will need to register on the site through a data collection form in which LINKED WINE is provided with the necessary information for the contract.
- The invoice will be attached to the order, once the payment has been processed. The amount will be subject to the corresponding rates.
- Likewise, it is recommended that the customer print and / or keep a durable copy of the conditions of sale when placing their order, as well as the receipt receipt sent by LINKED WINE by email.
12. METHODS OF PAYMENT
We make these forms of payment available to you:
- Credit or debit card: You can make the payment immediately through the secure payment gateway SSL of our Bank. If it is necessary to make any return or cancellation of the order, the amount will be refunded through the same payment card. Both personal and bank data will be protected with all the security measures established by the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 and its Development Regulations with complete confidentiality.
Credit cards accepted are VISA and MASTERCARD.
- Bank transfer: The client will receive an email with our bank account where they can make the deposit in cash or transfer for the total amount of the order. Must send proof of said transfer to the email: email@example.com, SUBJECT: Subscription payment, indicating the customer's name and order number. The order will be processed once the deposit is effective.
13. RETURN AND WITHDRAWAL POLICY
According to the regulations, the consumer and user (individuals) will have the right to WITHDRAW the contract for a maximum period of 14 calendar days without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost, except those provided for in art. 107.2 and 108 of RD1 / 2007, of November 16, by which the referred text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users is approved.
As it is a commercial relationship between companies we are exempt from complying with this return policy, but as a courtesy to our customers, we offer the refund of the amount paid with the following conditions:
- The amount will be reimbursed in the terms established in RDL 1/2007, according to the payment method made by the client.
- The client must request the withdrawal within 48 hours of contracting the service, which in no case will be accepted, if notified after that period.
- The client may not have made use of the services offered in the contracted subscription.
- It will not be applicable in the case of personalized services, created specifically for the client.
During this period, the client will communicate to LINKED WINE his decision to withdraw from the contract by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKED WINE will communicate to the consumer an acknowledgment of receipt of said withdrawal.
To proceed with the return of a service, it is essential that the functionalities of the contracted service have not been used.
Once we receive your request, we will contact the customer to indicate the details of the return.
The client will bear the bank costs of returning the services.
14. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
LINKED WINE does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
15. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CLAIMS
The User may make claims by sending an email to email@example.com indicating her name and surname, the service and/or product purchased and stating the reasons for her claim.
The User/buyer may notify us of the claim, either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, if they wish, attaching the following claim form:
- The service / product:
- Acquired on the day:
- User name:
- User address:
- User signature (only if presented on paper):
- Reason for the claim:
16. CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
In accordance with the EU Online Dispute Resolution on consumer matters and pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we inform you that the European Commission provides all consumers with an online dispute resolution platform that is It is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
17. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between the website and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts.
In the event that any User has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the www.linked.wine portal, please contact:
SUBJECT: LINKED WINE PORTAL
On behalf of the team that we form at LINKED WINE, we thank you for the time spent reading these Terms and Conditions.